- Administer the statutes, practice and activities of golf as the recognized International Federation within the Olympic and Paralympic Movements;
- Represent golf within the Olympic and Paralympic movements and other international organisations and be a leading contributing partner;
- Encourage the international growth of golf;
- Organise the golf competitions at the Olympic Games, Youth Olympic Games, the World Amateur Team Championships, International and Regional Multi-sport events;
- Safeguard the integrity of golf and protect athletes from doping and the manipulation of competitions and ensure their health, safety and well being;
- Practice equality, inclusiveness and a sustainable approach across all levels of the organisation and the staging of its events;
We aim to:
- Inspire through our actions and events;
- Generate more fans and more golfers;
- Foster sustainability, diversity and good governance;
IntegrityWe are truthful and honest in all our dealings.
SolidarityWe are united in our philosophy, objectives and approach.
RespectWe are respectful of diverse opinions and value our stakeholders equally.
ExcellenceWe deliver our services and activities at the highest possible standards.