IGF’s Strategic Pillars
We remain committed to six strategic pillars which guide all of our work and are critical to achieving our vision:
- Golf For All – Facilitate innovative educational and developmental programmes that provide pathways for athletes, coaches and officials from the grass roots to the elite levels of golf.
- A Great Games – Deliver a great Olympic event and a memorable experience for the athletes, fans and golfing fraternity cementing golf’s place within the Olympic programme.
- Pathways – Enable access and grow participation by reducing the barriers and increasing the opportunities to play golf at all levels.
- Engage & Excite – Creatively engage and excite the world about golf and its values.
- Sustainable & Responsible – Promote sustainable and environmentally responsible practices within the golfing industry.
- Good Governance – Provide leadership in diversity and good governance practices.
Click here for more information about the IGF Strategic Plan 2017-2020.