Gavin Kyle Green
- 27-year-old played college golf at the University of New Mexico where he won eight times and was a three-time All-American and two-time Mountain West Conference Golfer of the Year
- Played for Malaysia in two Eisenhower Trophy tournaments as an amateur in 2012 and 2014
- Represented Malaysia at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, finishing 47th in Rio
- As a 13-year-old, Green became the youngest player to compete in an Asian Tour event, shooting 89-75 at the Iskandar Johor Open. He said, “I was so nervous the first day, but redeemed myself a little bit the next day.” In the same event four years later, he played in the same grouping with Ernie Els and Sergio Garcia.
- In 2017, won his maiden Asian Tour event at the Mercuries Taiwan Masters, propelling him to the top of the Asian Tour Order of Merit, which he claimed at the end of the season. He is the first Malaysian to achieve the feat
- He is of Portuguese, Irish and Chinese descent