This Hotline can be used to:
- Report suspicious approaches or activities related to competition manipulation
- Report incidences of harassement and abuse
- Report infringements of the IGF Code of Ethics or other matters including financial misconduct or other legal, regulatory and ethical breaches over which the IGF has jurisdiction
To report an offence or breach via this Hotline:
Important considerations before reporting via this Hotline:
- Confidentiality: Your identity will not be disclosed to persons beyond those responsible for investigating your report, without your explicit consent.
- Anonymity: Any person can request to stay anonymous and such request will be respected by the IGF. However, we encourage that personal information is disclosed to enable appropriate follow up.
IOC Integrity Hotline during the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games period
The IOC Integrity and Compliance Hotline can be used to report any breaches of the Olympic Movement Code on the Prevention of the Manipulation of Competitions in the Olympic/Youth Olympic Games, notably betting on one’s sport, sharing inside information, any successful/unsuccessful attempt of competition manipulation, corrupt conduct, and failure to report such information.
The IOC Integrity and Compliance Hotline provides confidentiality and anonymity, and it is accessible at any time for anyone who wishes to report any of the aforementioned breaches in relation to golf events that take place at the Olympic/Youth Olympic Games and/or under the jurisdiction of the IOC