- 25-year-old from Thailand won his first Asian Tour title at the 2017 Bashundhara Bangladesh Open by four shots
- At the age of 14 years and 71 days, became the youngest player in Asian Tour history to make the halfway cut at the 2010 Asian Tour International in Bangkok
- In January 2019, won the SMBC Singapore Open (a co-sanctioned Japan Tour/Asian Tour event), before three additional titles in 2019 brought his total Asian Tour wins to six. Earned the Order of Merit title that year
- Real name is Atiwit but switched to his nickname Jazz, which was given by his father, a judge, due to the latter’s preference to jazz music
- Took a break from golf at the end of 2016 to become a monk. Typically wears an orange shirt on Sunday, the color of monk’s saffron.
- Posted two top-25s in 21 PGA TOUR starts (T14/2019 PGA Championship, T14/2019 WGC-HSBC Champions)
- Stayed at the Orlando home of former PGA TOUR winner Daniel Chopra and became a Bay Hill member during the pandemic quarantine