Professional World Golf Ranking (Men)
[caption id="attachment_9540" align="alignnone" width="640"]
The World Golf Ranking is endorsed by the four major Championships and the six leading tours which make up the International Federation of PGA Tours (PGA TOUR, European Tour, Japan Golf Tour, PGA Tour of Australasia, Sunshine Tour and Asian Tour).
The official events from the six leading professional tours together with the Canadian, OneAsia, Latinoamerica, Korean, Web.com and European Challenge Tours are all taken into account and “Ranking Points” are awarded according to the players’ finishing positions and are generally related to the strength of the field.
The four Major Championships are rated separately to reflect the higher quality of the events together with the Players Championship in the United States. In addition, the BMW PGA Championship in Europe, the Australian, Japan and South African Open Championships and the Flagship events on the Asian, Web.com and European Challenge Tours are allocated higher minimum points levels to reflect their status.
The World Ranking Points for each player are accumulated over a two year “rolling” period with the points awarded for each event maintained for a 13-week period to place additional emphasis on recent performances.
The official Rankings is issued every Monday following the completion of the previous week’s tournaments from around the world.
Click here to find out more about the World Golf Ranking.
[one-third]Men's World Golf Rankings
1. [table-cell id=42 cell=B2 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C2 /]
2. [table-cell id=42 cell=B3 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C3 /]
3. [table-cell id=42 cell=B4 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C4 /]
4. [table-cell id=42 cell=B5 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C5 /]
5. [table-cell id=42 cell=B6 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C6 /]
6. [table-cell id=42 cell=B7 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C7 /]
7. [table-cell id=42 cell=B8 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C8 /]
8.[table-cell id=42 cell=B9 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C9 /]
9. [table-cell id=42 cell=B10 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C10 /]
10. [table-cell id=42 cell=B11 /] | [table-cell id=42 cell=C11 /]
Rankings as of [table-cell id=42 cell=A1 /]