Si Woo Kim
- Supports Manchester United FC and enjoys playing Call of Duty
- Winner of the Korean Junior National Championship for four successive years.
- Made the South Korean national team at age 16.
- Qualified for the PGA TOUR at 17 years, 5 months, 6 days, becoming the youngest player to graduate from Qualifying School.
- A three-time PGA TOUR winner, he became the youngest winner of THE PLAYERS Championship at age 21 years, 10 months, 16 days in 2017
- His father was a single-digit handicap golfer and encouraged Si Woo to go to the range with him as a kid.